Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sometimes I'm Retarded

Last night I discovered that today, this morning in fact, I have an exam. The exam is in a course I'm retaking called microeconomics. While this course is easy for some, I have found it more difficult than differential calculus. Why?, I have no idea and probaby never will. But in any case, I have become a more robust student since I entered here four years ago. And I pulled, what we in "the biz" like to call, an all nighter. Well, not a complete all nigher but it was after 2am when I went to bed and before 7am when I woke up. Do I feel prepared, yes. Do I think I am going to excel on this particular exam?, the answer is clearely no. I believe I'll do o.k. but not great. Which is more than a lot of Clarkson students hope for.

No comments:

Search This Blog