Monday, November 9, 2009

The end is near, I hope.

I swear if armageddon does not come in the next month or two, I don't want to be around when it does. The economy is still in the crapper with the only sign of recovery being, wait for it, jobless!; swine flu has kicked into high gear and is ravaging school districts, universities, and work places; Senators can't agree on how to(or if they should) fix a health care system that not only overlooks those who need it most but will soon absorb the majority of the federal budget; Afghanistan is in worse shape than it ever has been in terms of violence; and America is not too much better off considering the recent events of Fort Hood.

I love when the crappiest parts of the economy and recent health scares affect me personally!

No comments:

Search This Blog