Friday, November 20, 2009

Idea!

I have an idea for an online business that will utilize my four years of being at university. Like many others have probably already thought, I should open up a website where students can go to get homework help. And, by homework help I mean that they can submit their homework to me and I will do it for them. Logistically speaking, there are a few problems and barriers to entry with this plan.

Problems:
1. I would have to figure out how to sell a .pdf file using paypal
2. I would open myself up to even greater viral attacks on the internet
3. There are probably a myriad number of other identical sites
4. I would have to create a money-back system or free credit system in case there were errors of any kind.
5. I would have to invest in advertising or no one would know my site exists
6. If I already had a job I would have to create a limiting system for the amount of assignments I could do.
7. There would have to be a limit on how many questions they could submit
8. There would have to be a fee scale for how difficult the work is/

Barriers to Entry:
1. My lack of website building skills
2. This is has questionable legality

If you can think of any other issues that I havent please comment on them.

No comments:

Search This Blog