Monday, November 30, 2009

First Snow

It happened finally! It is actually pretty rare in northern New York to have to wait until November 30th to get the first snow. Regardless of the fact that it was only a small sprinkling and I doubt it will last long, It puts me in the festive mood. It's not even a christmas mood. It's more like a "I'm three weeks away from almost a whole month off from school" mood. But I know that those three weeks will be frought with difficulties like finals.

In any case, It looks fantastic outside. When everything has just a light dusting of snow you can still see the true color underneath. I know that soon I will tire of nothing but whitness. However, for the mean time I welcome the snow and all of it's snowy goodness.

1 comment:

Dr.Alistair said...

i`m hoping the snow doesn`t blow this far north just jet. we were on the soccer field on sunday and i managed to get 30km in on the road bike this afternoon.

the snow would put an end to that!

Search This Blog