Friday, November 13, 2009

Caught Unaware

Last night at approxiametly ten p.m., I learned that not only do I have a digital controls test to do badly on today but I also have a Power systems utilization and distribution test to do badly on today. The only reason I know this is because I went to study with a friend and ask him questions. He then pulled out another notebook and began studying that... ipsofacto I learned that I actually have two tests today...

... and had a small heart attack.

God must really be looking out for me because I was contemplating skipping that class today to study for my other test. The ramifications could have been dire. You must be wondering, "how did you not know you were going to have a test today?" Well gentle stranger, it was my professor's great wisdom that told him to announce a test only one class before it was going to occur. And, I just so happend to miss that class because I was doing what? Yes, I was studying for another test.



Well let's see. It's 9:32a.m. so that means I will be testing roughly 20 mins after I finish this blog. And then again roughly 3 hours after I finish this blog.

It's not all bad though, the power test is open notebook and the digital test is open book. This usually means that they will be harder, but I have a somewhat good grasp on the material so fingers crossed for pulling C's on both tests. I got A's on the previous two tests, so my test average will be a B. If I get A's on the finals my test averages will hopefully be in the B+ range. However, my digital control professor is notorious for curving. A 50% on the last test curved to a C, so here's shooting for at least a C+!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing?

Search This Blog