Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time Warner Digital Home Phone

Call anyone in the U.S., Canada, or Puerto Rico; as much as you want; for one low fee.

No, this is not an advertisement for the service. However, I am giving the service two thumbs up. Since I arrived in Greene a week ago I have fully realized how small this place is. There is less than 5000 people here and I can run from one side of the town to the other in about 20 minutes, if I travel by car it's less than 5 minutes. Even though I plan on visiting the surrounding Binghamton region I have spent most of this week's time in my apartment or at work. As a result of this isolation I have been on the phone quite a bit; talking to friends, family, and my girlfriend.

When I moved in I ordered the cable/internet/phone package, since my cell is a tracphone and you have to buy minutes as you use them. Even though it is an expensive service it has proved invaluable. I spent quite a bit of time on the phone this week, probably on the order of 10-20 hours, and would have a HUGE phone bill without the service. So thank you time warner digital phone people for allowing me to talk to my peeps even though I am miles away.

Maybe I should be on one of their commercials as a spokesman, hmmm...

No comments:

Search This Blog