Sunday, May 4, 2008

Senior Week

hello, ello, ello...

Finals are over and I am still at Clarkson. Why are you still at Clarkson?, you may ask. Well inquisitive one, I will answer your quiry. I am at Clarkson becuase I don't have to leave my riverside apartment until the 11th and all of my brothers are still up here for senior week.

What is senior week?, you quiry me for the second time. Well, It is one of the most rich traditions that the Clarkson students have been practicing for more than a decade. Senior week is the week between the end of finals and graduation that is spent on fun events organized by the senior class. When I refer to envents, I am refering to a luau on cheel lawn, a visit to a microbrewery, wine tasting at Maxfield's, a tour of the thousand islands area of new york, and a few intense bar crawls.


I, however, will not be attending these because I am underage and not a senior. Instead I will be working at the library for two hours a day and relaxing with my friends when they are not out. I will also be hanging out with my girlfriend and other friends. So, I will be having a great time earning money for my new apartment.

Send me a message if anything intesting is going on with you(there is a new message box to the left in the sidebar).

Bye for now,

No comments:

Search This Blog