Monday, May 12, 2008

My Exodus

So,

I know that I have not posted for a while, sorry about that. But, I was spending this week taking as much time out to hang out with friends and my girlfriend as I could. It was worth it, because I had a great time. For instance, the day before yesterday a bunch of people moved out of there apartments down the way and put their furniture out by the trash. So a bunch of my neighbor friends and I snatched up a sofa and a recliner and put them around the bbq and just sat there eating outside on furniture. This was only one of the many fun times we had this week, far to long to write about in a short blog entry.

As for right now, I am finally packing up the last dregs of my belongings and stuffing them into my car before heading home to Massena. You would not believe all of the things I thought I had lost throughout the year that have made themselves easy to find now. On the bright side my father is coming up to let me put some of my belongings in his car so I can get it all back in one trip. One thing I should mention here is a discover I made last week. School books, no matter how expensive or useless they may be, are always a good investment. I say this because you can easily take them back to your place of purchase and exchange them for gas money, which is always oh so helpful.

Anyhoo...

I'll let you know more about my life as I get closer to the BIG moving day(on friday). On Friday I will be moving down to Greene NY. I will be in my apartment before 3pm so I can meet the cable guys. As soon as my phone is hooked up I'll send my new number to who ever would like it. This will be my first time on an interstate highway by myself so I am kind of nervous, but I know I'll be O.K..

I'll fill in the details as they develop...

1 comment:

Jay the Despicable said...

The first time on an interstate alone is no big deal. Go take a road trip!

Good luck with the move.

Search This Blog