Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hump Day Sucks!!

Oh man, today is the worst hump day ever!!!.

For those of you who do not know, Wednesday is known in many circles as "hump day." It is called this because Wednesday is exactly(more or less) right in the center of the week(at least the work week). So, once you've gotten through Wednesday you hit Thursday(which is payday for many people) and then you hit friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Anyways, it is the worst hump day ever for me because I have two of my most difficult tests today. Tomorrow's tests I'm not worried about, and then I'm Scott-free on Friday. So, once I get through today everything is downhill. The only problem is that I actually have to get through it and in order to do that I have to wade my way through the filth we call Econ and Emag. Anyhoo, I will feel much better by the end of today and completely stress free by the end of tomorrow. Then it's senior week here I come.

Some, people wait their whole lives to hear news that good...

No comments:

Search This Blog