Thursday, April 2, 2009

Highs and Lows

Oh man!

This week has been rough, and you could probably tell that there is an negative relationship between how much work I have to do and how many blog entries I write. Anyway, I will tell you about last week before I rant about this week.



Last week I borrowed my friend Josh's car to go down to Rochester to pick up my girlfriend and bring her back to school. It was a fun trip since we went out to eat at this great mexican resturant, a fun dance club, spent time together around the city, and just relaxed. Even the 3.5 hour trip didn't seem long because I was with her on the way back.





So we got back and went to my friend Chris's 21st birthday party, and that was lots of fun too. Just to make sure everyone knows, I am 21 and my underage girlfriend doesn't drink(because it is illegal). But back to the topic at hand, he ordered some adult beverages in big shiny metal tank form for the get together and instead of the two half ones he ordered they made a mistake and gave him full size ones. Since there were only 30-40 of us there that night(and we are all pretty responsible) there was copius amounts of liquid nourishment left afterward. Point of that story: I had a lot of fun.

Now, lets get into the meat of this week. The fact is that I have two tests this week. One in Electromagnetic Fields and Waves and the other in Statistics. Now I got an 80% on the first Emag test(which is a feat considering the average was in the high 60's) and I got an A and a B on the last two tests in Statistics. However, I have had almost no time to study for them because of other things that are getting in the way. Namely, my car needing to be fixed and scheduling the rest of my life(by that I mean my last year at Clarkson University). It is very difficult because I am going to be taking an extra course on top of my already full acedemic schedule and club duties. I will be more than likely taking: Senior Electrical Laboratory, Statics(not statistics), C++(a programming language), Power Distribution, Dielectrics, and Organizational Behavior on top of being an officer of my fraternity(fingers crossed); working on campus(fingers crossed again); being in Robotics, and writing for the paper(at least it's fun). So I have to worry about doing all of this AND I have to worry about paying for all of this. Great situation I found myself in huh?

Anyways, I will put my nose to the grindstone again and prove that even a middle of the road student like me can survive Electrical Engineering at Clarkson University and still balance School work, relationship, clubs, and my social life.

Sayonara

No comments:

Search This Blog