Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sparing

So I spared for two hours yesterday, and it was fun. I worked on my technique a lot, and also tried to develop some combinations that were effective. My blocking is coming along, and so is my awareness of weak points. But after two hours of it, I was beat. I was so beat, in fact, that when I got a little adventurous and tried a round-house kick to the head; I fell straight onto my side.



The worst part of it was this morning. I intended to get up early and do some overtime at work, however, trouble came when I turned off my alarm and decided to sleep for just a few more minutes. Instead of sleeping five extra minutes, I slept for an extra hour and woke up five minutes after I was supposed to already be at work. Luckily I can stay late to make it up, but the sad part is that I am going to have to stay extra late on top of it just to work a little over time.

You see, I am trying to get enough over time so that I can leave work at noon on Friday( I want to get the road trip out of the way early so I can visit my girlfriend for labor day weekend). We will have to see how much earlier I will be able to leave.

After today I will have almost two hours, and I need four extra. Oh well, at least I will be able to leave early no matter what.

No comments:

Search This Blog