Friday, August 29, 2008

Excitement

For a week I have been coming into work early and leaving late, and to date I have racked up three hours and seven minutes overtime. But, I am not going to use this overtime for regular pay. No, I am using it to get out of work early on Friday, today.

When I leave, at noon, I will immediately hit the toad and travel to Potsdam, getting there around four. However, it is eight in the morning now and I still have four hours to go.

The torment!

All I want to do is get in my car and drive. Every fiber of my being is yelling at me to stand up and run out of this office as fast as I can. But, alas, I cannot do such things. I would get in serious trouble, and that is the opposite of what I want. I guess I will have to do what the bumper sticker of the redneck truck that parked in front of me says and "Cowboy up." Whatever, I'll survive.



Oh and by the way, I am writing this at work to make the time go by faster.
(but you probably already knew that)

No comments:

Search This Blog