Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Weekend Ups and Downs

I am spending this weekend in massena and am enjoying being home. Work gave me the day off, and still paid me. I have been having issues with my youtube and yahoo email account, though. I can't log into my youtube account because I forgot my password, so I sent a verification email to my yahoo email account. Not long after I discovered that I couldnt get into that one either. I guess I am going to have to spend some time trying to remember it. I do have another ace up my sleeve though. I'm not out of this one yet.

As far as anything else is going, the fourth is very relaxed and we plan on bbq'ing tonight. Other than that, not much is going on. I will however update you to the goings on of my life, like the pictures I posted below.

I heard from a couple of new people, who were reading my blog, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for reading and hopfully enjoying the site.

I'll post another blog soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog