Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wikipedia!!!!! WHY HAST THOUGH FORSAKEN ME!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you are sitting down; because I have some harrowing news. Our common source of information and random information is down. I would suggest that you keep tabs on children and the elderly, as vigilantes have no doubt entered the street and have begun pillaging. With Wikipedia down, the world as we know it is gone. We must band together if we hope to survive. Fortify your home as if preparing for a hurricane, and get plenty of bottled water.

Just to be clear I am referring to the fact that Wikipedia went down today at 10:30am, eastern time, as I tried to look up some information regarding theory relating to a project. I have come to rely heavily on Wiki for information lately, as have we all, and without it I will have to search the tired halls of the internet for information the old fashioned, time consuming way.



This is going to be a long one...

2 comments:

Catnapsch said...

That's horrifying. D:

kass. said...

thats not the first time thats happened either...
the last time, i shit my pants and curled up in a semi-fetal position in the bath tub.

Search This Blog