Wednesday, September 24, 2008

9 weeks and counting

So today is the nine week left point. Meaning that in nine weeks I will be at home munching on yummies and thoroughly enjoying myself. This also means that by this time next week I will be able to say, "I will be home at the end of next month." These are exciting times we live in.

I have grown to appreciate my life in Greene more as time marches forward. The autonomy, freedom, life lessons, and experiences I have gained here will no doubt carry me into future jobs with higher chances of success and achieving my dreams.

And yes, I will be putting up the internet TV list today. I will start it at lunch and post it tonight around six or seven. My dad has been chomping at the bit to get these sites ever since he discovered that he can watch his favorite shows online, while mom dominates the TV.

Fun stuff...

No comments:

Search This Blog