Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A great weekend

This weekend was great. I worked overtime all week so that I could leave early on Friday. At about noon I took off from Raymond and arrived in Potsdam at approximately four o'clock.

Friday was spent relaxing with my girl. We hung out and got some food and then later went to visit my brothers who were hanging out over in Riverside. Saturday was spent relaxing, chatting with friends, checking out the downtown stuff going on for the students, coffee at strawberry fields, and snugglin'. Sunday was spent pretty much the same way as Saturday, except we went to my parent's house for some great spaghetti. I haven't eaten that well in a long time. A bunch of my parents friends were leaving, because they had,had lunch with them and they made it very awkward as they said that me and Ashli make a great couple, and that the pastor (whom we had accidentally seen the day before) thought we looked good together. Man what a pain.



Anyways, Monday came and I left at about 4:30 p.m. Labor day allowed me to stay an extra half-day. As I made my trek back to Greene, I was sad to leave but happy to know that I would be back soon enough.

83 days to be exact.

No comments:

Search This Blog