Friday, September 5, 2008

A close call

So,

On the way home from Star buck's, this weekend, I threw some trash out of my window while driving. I had checked behind and ahead of me to make sure that no cops were in sight. After becoming reasonably sure that none were around I threw my cup and a bit of trash out the window.

No one else was around so I felt like I was safe, that was until I heard some strange noise behind me. "Crap! its the five-oh!," I thought to myself as I saw a large SUV come speeding up behind me. So I pulled to the side of the highway and started to slow down. Just as I thought I was done for, I saw an ambulance behind him in the distance. "Phew.. It was just a car accident," I thought in a moment of sadistic relief.



The SUV and Ambulance went around me and I didn't get caught. "Ha!," I exclaimed aloud after I was sure that I was in the clear.

Don't judge me, you would have done the exact same thing.

No comments:

Search This Blog