Thursday, September 11, 2008

Comming Soon!

A whole blog about how to find your favorite shows on the internet!

I have continued searching the internet for sites to watch your favorite shows, and have found 11 new sites! I am currently going through the list to determine wither or not they are worth going to and rating them according to variety and volume of shows. After I have completed this task, I will put up a blog about them including links and ratings.



There are absolutely no reasons to worry about copyright infringements or viruses, on the recommended sites, and I will tell you why. I have gone to each of them, searching every function they have, and have received no malware or viruses. And, as far as copyright infringement worries go; you do not break copyright infringement laws by viewing a video online something. You break the copyright infringement laws when you reproduce, sell, or post without the owner's permission. And, none of that has taken place here.

Think about it this way, if you were going to get in trouble for viewing the videos; then YouTube would have been shut down ages ago. And, it is still going strong.

No comments:

Search This Blog