Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There taking my email away from me!

AH!

I'm graduating in may and as a result they are going to be taking my clarkson.edu email address away from me! I f@#@ing love my email address! I love microsoft outlook and I don't have it on my computer! You don't understand I'm addicted to email. I check it constantly and contact almost everyone through it. I've given the address out to organizations and all of my friends contact me though it to discuss fraternity matters.

On the bright side I have a year of access to it before they close my account. And, they will use a forwarding service once I get set up with a new account I like. For now I'm using yahoo mail as a secondary account . Until I've figured out if I can get back on outlook as a different user.


Speaking of email, I should go check it...

No comments:

Search This Blog