Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Avalanche Effect

So there is this course that I've found my self a wee bit behind on. What actually happened was that I neglected to do one assignment a while ago and now it's comming back to bite me because it all builds on itself. But that isnt what I want to talk about. What I do want to talk about is how I have the class in 11 minutes and it is taking every ounce of self control and courage not to just run home wildly screaming "I hate Alternate Energies." Which is the name of the course by the way, but I digress.

I don't know why I do it, but I'm sure there has got to be oher students out there like me. Students who are almost out of control of anxiety. Now, I don't want to be dramatic or anything but I seriously don't want to go to the course right now. I just want to sit here and just keep on typing. Just type type typing away and pretending like it doesn't matter. I could even tell myself that I'm taking a "mental health hour." But I know that once I get in there, once I get over my fear of even being there in the first place it will be better.

Eight minutes and counting, wish me luck...

No comments:

Search This Blog