Wednesday, December 2, 2009

F&*#ing Parking Tickets



A few weeks ago I went out for a few drinks with some friends. A few drinks turned into quite a few drinks, and I knew that it would be wrong to drive. So, I did the right thing and walked home. I thought that everything would be fine since I parked in the free overnight parking lot. So, when my friends asked me to go out with them again I just walked down and left it there for another night.

Little did I know that I parked virtually one space away from the free parking spots. As a result I got two twenty dollar tickets that I have to send in. I was thinking about going in and pleading not guilty, but I read the ticket to see when my court date was and it was litterally and hour and a half ago.

Now, I am stuck paying a $40 fine for something ridiculously stupid. The cops in this town love to stick students with useless tickets so that they meet their quota and the town gets a bit more money. Now I have to finish this blog and walk over to my university's student center and send out forty bucks, and I barely have any money.

No comments:

Search This Blog