Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Neighbors

Have you ever had a neighbor that was not very private? Well it seems that all of the people in the dormitory I live in (Woodstock Village apartments)are like this. I will be walking home from class after dark and as I turn a corner I can see straight into almost any apartment. Sometimes I feel like waving.



Now I don't have a problem with an unshaded window. I do, however have a problem when gross 20-something year old men parade around in their underwear with the windows open. It makes me sick. Can you imagine walking by a dorm that has a big picture window with no shades and as you glance in you see a bulging harry guy playing video games on his couch in his undies? And, I for one refuse to censor where I look. If I did I would be restricted to the ground and plant life.

No comments:

Search This Blog