Thursday, March 26, 2009

It all adds up

So I have an microeconomics test today. Some of you out there are no doubt saying "big deal, economics is easy." Well, I do not think like a business person does. I think like a scientist, which makes is very hard to study because I can't study economics the way I study math or electrical theory. Plus, this isn't regular micro it's engineering micro which means they take the regular micro they teach business freshmen and pump it up with derivations that are at the engineer's level.



The only problem is that an engineer doesn't teach the course, an economist does. So, instead of laying it out in a way that an engineering student would understand he fills his homework assignments and tests with trick questions and needless calculations. That doesn't make the test harder, it makes it trickier.

Wish me luck because I am going to need it.

Ciao

No comments:

Search This Blog