Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blog Nomenclature

So my mother (debbie) wants a blog and I think it is a good idea. Blogs are great places to let loose on a topic, or to just update others on what has been happening in your life. You can explore topics of interest, getting feedback that opens the mind to new ways of thinking. In order to get a blog my mother needs to find a name for it. So, lets help her get a name for this blog.

In order to help get the creative juices flowing we should probably just brainstorm. For those who don't know, brainstorming is the part of the creative process where you just throw out any idea that might help (no matter how outlandish). During brainstorming everything is equally valid.

O.K., so she is going to be writing about herself, experiences and thoughts; hmm...

Brainstorming Ideas:
Deb's word
Deb Deb's Blog
Mom Deb's blog
Mother knows best
Deb's world
The world through deb's eyes
beige tinted glasses
burgundy tinted glasses
Burgundy horizon
Debra's corner on things
Debra's corner

Those are just some ideas to spark or trigger what might become a totally different name. I suggest thinking about what you like or what is important to you and include it in a title that is catchy or witty in some way. It should reflect the tone of your blog and where it heads. For instance, I chose the title "Matthewzor" because it was a weird nickname a college roommate gave me one year. It reflects the fact that this is a light and sort of comically toned blog about me. Well, If anyone has any suggestions please comment or send them to me. I hope you find the right name for your blog mom!

No comments:

Search This Blog