Sunday, March 8, 2009

I know it has been a long time since I last posted, and I am sorry about that...

Hello everyone,

I know that it has been a very very long time since I last posted. And, like the title suggests, I am very apologetic about my lack of blogging. But, in order to get you up to speed I better get blogging about what has been going on.

So, I completed my co-op with Raymond Corporation last December and am happy to be back from that. I learned a lot of useful information while there but am extremely happy to be done with it.

I turned 21 last December as well and now can legally enjoy alcohol in the US. The only problem with that is the fact that I have a lot of friends who are not "legal" and who cannot come out to the local pub or bar with me. Also, my girlfriend Ashli is only 20 and cannot come out with me either.

I am almost halfway through my spring semester at Clarkson University. I enjoy all of my classes and, for the most part, my professors are all helpful. I am living in a good dorm with one of my friends this year. It is an on-campus apartment with a living room/dining room, a kitchen, full bathroom, small office, and unfortunately only one bedroom. However, it is considerably bigger and better than the majority of the other living situations I could have very closely been in.

Other than that, there is very little to say. I am enjoying life, taking classes and hanging out with friends and girlfriend. Again, sorry for leaving this un-updated for so long. I guess I just got rapped up in other things and this fell by the wayside. I hope you can forgive me, because I'm sure there will be plenty to post about in the near future.

Thanks!

No comments:

Search This Blog