Monday, March 16, 2009

A Clarkson Spring Break

It is spring break, and I am still at Clarkson. Why am I still at Clarkson during spring break?(you might ask) Well, it is because of two reasons. The first reason is because both my parents work and I would be home alone during the day. And, the second reason is that I can just visit my family any time during the week because they are so close(my university is really close to my home).

Now there is a singular problem that halts spring break fun: money. Clarkson owes me some money and I was going to use that money to go with my friends to Boston for spring break. Now, Clarkson also takes forever to send out their stuff so I have to wait until friday. And, Friday is the end of the week.

So, my predicament is that I am a moneyless student at a university where all the students have either gone home, or to Rio, or to Tijuana. So I am b-o-r-e-d, bored. Almost bored out of my mind. The reason that I am not bored out of my mind is because of my girlfriend Ashli who is letting me hang out with her and her friends during this social lull. This brings you up to speed on my boring spring break life and all the fun that will I will incur.

I wish I was someplace warm, on a beach, having a drink with a little umbrella in it.

No comments:

Search This Blog