Monday, April 28, 2008

We Did It!

Its all thanks to you, heroes!

A while ago I asked all of you to watch my video on youtube about Phi Kappa Sigma, if you wanted, in order for the video to be fourth on the list and higher than another video I despised. Well guess what... it didn't jump up one space, it jumped up four. All the way to second place. It must have been since there were a ton of views in a short amount of time that it jumped up so many places. All I know is that all of you deserve a big pat on the back. Now, when someone searches "Phi Kappa Sigma" the second video on the list is mine. The pictures may be ameture and not always hit on the same sequence of beats but it's mine, I made it in an hour, and I like it.



There will be stories and legends told of you throughout the land for ages to come. We have defeated the liar of youtube and earned our rightful place in the king's court. But seriously...

Thanks for the support

No comments:

Search This Blog