Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Only 3.5 more hours to go, ah!

So...

When I study I take short little ten minute breaks in between chapters, sections, questions, etc so that I can let my mind wander. If I dont I end up wasting time debating the importance of study, contemplate giving up, contemplate a break, but end up continuing in my studying miserable and not focused. These breaks help allevaiate this problem of mine. And, while this may not be very interesting to read about; they are very theraputic. In fact, I am on a break right now; and instead of gorging on snacks and caffinated beverages I choose to write a quick little blog.

The test I have been stressing is in 3.5 hours. But, the good news is that the little problem I had before has been worked out. I took like an hour to study it before I went in to the professor and he was like "yup, thats it" so I feel a little better. Now, this does not mean that I am going to do well on the test. The average grade for these things are in the low 60's, but I am going to try really hard.

I've got about 5 mins left to my break... hmm anything else to add here? think think think. No, not really. My mind is being used for triple integrals, flux, contour integrals, spacial directional derivatives and tons of stress. Well, practicing for the next two hours, then I make my equations sheet, and then I take the test @ 6:30.

Off off and away.....

No comments:

Search This Blog