Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shame!

There will be shame on my children's children for generations to come....

Why? Because I made the newbiest newb mistake a newb could make....I left my headlights on and let my car battery die. Now, thats not the half of it. I left them on while I was at ashli's; and when I went to drive home this morning I had a rude awakening. "MY CAR WONT START!!!," I yelled to no one in particular. Upon further inspection I realized that my car, since it is an older model, has a manual headlight switch that does not go out on it's own. Therefore, when I turned the car off and went into her dorm they were still on. Oh man, I am so ashamed off myself. Look at the picture below and see how shamed I feel. I might get ostracized from the driving community for this one.



Now put yourself in my shoes. I walked out into the windy cold, shorts laden and found that my car would not start. I had work in one hour and it takes at least 30 minutes (usually 45) to walk from her campus to mine, and I still had to get ready and eat. I considered my options and began to walk home. I dialed everyone I thought might help me out, and my fraternity little Joe came to the rescue. This guy not only got himself out of his warm bed but also pried himself away from his girlfriend to pick my sorry butt up. Long story short, I managed to get home in time and I owe my little big time.

That is why my little is the man...

1 comment:

Catnapsch said...

Joe officially is awesome.

Search This Blog