Friday, July 31, 2009

Buffalo Bills Birthday Cake Milk

Whilst working at Kinneys, my eyes caught sight of a new blue dairy concoction sitting in a cooler. I walked over and to my surprise discovered there was such a thing as "Buffalo Bill's Birthday Cake Milk." Determined to try it, I came back after work and purchased a bottle to sample.

It tasted like chalky, over sweetened, thin vanilla milkshake that someone accidentally dumped blue dye into. All in all, it was not a terrible drink. I suppose it would satisfy you if you desired neither milk or a milkshake, but rather some strange bastard child formed by the two. Ultimately, it was a bit hot out to be drinking milk so I happily spilled the rest on the ground as I exited my car before I entered our local laundromat. Here is a picture for your enjoyment.



Interested in what else the Bill's had to offer, I investigated their online store. However, I could find no trace of milk or other milk related products.

1 comment:

Lionel Messi said...

טוב תודה לך נושא יותר נפלא

Search This Blog