Monday, March 1, 2010

Tech Blog

I've gotten a site on freewebs.com for a tech blog that I want to start up. It is bassically going to have resources and interesting projects I've done. For instance. I might put up a document on how to solve a difficult circuit, instructions on how to solve for common attributes of a circuit I've used and project pictures/videos of things I've made.

I don't want it to be so technical that no one can go on the site, so I will have to make a bunch of cool projects that will wow people, but it is also supposed to be a resource for students of electrical engineering that are having difficulties with a system I've already delt with. I think I will start by putting up pictures of my senior lab's golf swing analyzer to start with, and go from there.

If you are interested in seeing the fetal state of the site feel free to click on the link below and it will take you there. And if you are paranoid about links, I've copied the url below as well.

Electrically Inclined
http://electricallyinclined.webs.com/


Later Taters...

No comments:

Search This Blog