Thursday, March 25, 2010

My brain stopped working!

I have two tests today. One in organizational behavior(which I just took and feel good about) and one in alternate energies. I studied last night until after 3am for the ob test and I studied for the AE test for like 3 hours yesturday. I'm going to get another four hours of studying in today before my AE test. The thing that sucked about it was that I had to get up at 5:20am to drive ashli to work were she opens. And, when I did the funniest thing happend. We were walking to the car tired and irritable and she said something to the efffect of "I can't believe I've done this three days in a row." And, I said "You will be happy when get your check because you have hours, like a lot."

My brain farted so bad I think you may still smell it. I remember thinking this isn't right, I can barely speak and I can't remember stuff well. I was having lots of trouble focusing and speaking. I was sleep deprived. So I went back to the apartment and slept for another hour and a half. I woke up at 8:30 and got ready for my 9:30am test. Now I'm finishing up my review for my 4pm test.

Agh! Me no like when brain no work...

1 comment:

SOUL said...

you coulda said worse. believe me. i live in a state of sleep deprivation - it can always be worse --
good luck on future tests :))

Search This Blog