Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fraternity Initiation

For the past six weeks my fraternity and I have been pledging four new members who are hoping to gain entry into the Beta Chi chapter of Phi Kappa Sigma, at Clarkson University. They are all gentlemen and I respect them all. So, they don't have much to worry about as far as entry. However, they do have to complete the process and take the final exam. I hope they all pass, but I'm not too worried about that either. I'll be sure to post some pictures of all of us congratulating the new brothers as soon as they come out.

It's almost that time again...

2 comments:

Erika Azevedo said...

Hi, I'm Erika and I am Brazilian. can you tell me if the fraternity members accept Brasilerio?

Matthewzor said...

I don't think that a fraternity would discriminate based on if you were brazillian. But I do know that if you are female you should look into a sorortiy and not a fraternity.

Search This Blog