Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PSpice

PSpice is a circuit modeling program that I hate. I'm in this course called instrumentation and they require us to be experts in using it when not only have we barely been exposed to it, but we have never been taught how to use it! We have to teach ourselves it's ins and outs in order to complete senior level projects. And that sucks because I'm a slow learner and even though its a graphical language, there are so many ways in which your program can return errors without telling you why it is unbelievable. For instance, I designed a simple noninverting op-amp circuit below to have a gain of -500(shown in the previous post). So I put it in the program and vary the input from 0 to 1 and the output simply varies from 0 to the maximum negative saturation value of the opamp before it hits 1mV! THE WORST PART IS THAT I PUT IT UP ON THE ENGINEERING SECTION OF YAHOO ANSWERS AND THEY SAID THAT I HAD DESIGNED IT CORRECTLY!!!!!!

GAH!!!!!! I'M GOING TO DROP THIS COURSE TODAY!

No comments:

Search This Blog