Monday, September 14, 2009

Waiting For Tuesday

Hello All,

So, I'm finally done with rush for my fraternity(phi kappa sigma) and we got four, maybe five, pledges. Being done with rush really frees up my time. However, even though I revieved my check from Clarkson today; I still have to wait until tommorow afternoon to get my car fixed. The wheel bearing will be replaced and perhaps an oil change aswell. After tommorow I will be happy. Even though the career fair is almost upon me and I have lots of work to do, I'm happy. I'm happy because I will be able to drive home with confidence that my car is in good shape and I can lie down on my own bed and do my homework in my room in peace. I am so over couch hoping, it is unbelievable. In the last three weeks of school I have been home maybe four times.

Now the idea of being in a different place everynight might seem exciting to some, however they have not fully understood what it implies. Never in my life before have I had to plan where I slept each night or worry about wither I will have a pillow and blanket. Mundane details like brushing your teeth and making sure you shower become paramount. If disregarded the small things will bring you down, and quickly.

Wish me luck at the career fair...

No comments:

Search This Blog