Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life so far

Life has been taking me in several directions lately. I finally got a loan and will be looking for an apartment for next semester. I am looking at graduate school and have already met with another school to get information. My fraternity's rush season is almost over which means life will start getting easier for me. Classes are going well and I am trying to keep a handle on them. The career fair will be here in less than a week and I'm trying to get prepared for that. My car has a bad wheel bearing and I have to wait to get it fixed because I havent recieved my check from Clarkson yet. And, finally I've been sleeping on couches and my girlfriend's bed way more than mine lately. That was my past twoish weeks in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed it, becuase I have sorta been.

Peace,

No comments:

Search This Blog