Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stress Eating

So, I am a stress eater. Which is funny because I have a really good friend whom I live with who is the exact opposite.

I don't know why, but when I get stressed I eat more, more often. I eat at odd times and become hungrier. Let me give you a for instance. Lately I have been stressing a couple of things(school, car, money) so business as usual. However, I came back to my apartment last night at around 5pm and made soup and had bread with it for dinner. So, I figure I will be good for the night.

Well, a few minutes later I'm up and eating some oranges; which is fine if you don't eat like six of them at once. Then I ate a banana. Then I went into the kitchen and rooted around looking for things. I had some Werthers candies, I ate some toast, I made Jello(which is sitting in my fridge. Anyway to make a boring story short I made a big three egg omelet with Parmesan cheese, mushrooms, onions, and green bell peppers. So I went to bed full.

I guess the reason I am telling anyone this is because I have been noticing a slight weight gain. Because I eat often and sometimes late. Anyways I guess I am going to have to hit the gym, eat less more often, and relax. But that is always easier


Gotta run,
Caio

No comments:

Search This Blog