Friday, April 24, 2009

I am Lame

Yes, I said it; I am lame. I am lame because it seems that all I blog about lately is school work or school related things. It is to be expected though. I blog about what I know. And, what I know right now is that I am about to take a bunch of finals in about six days so I must study. With studying comes stress, and with stress comes me unloading it in the form of a blog in the attempt to procrastinate.

Let me run down my test schedule for you:

Economics: Wendsday, 3hours, 11:45-2:45pm
Electromagnetic Fields and Waves: Wednesday, 3hours, 7-10pm
Statistics: Thursday, 3hours, 11:45-2:45pm
Power Systems: Thursday, 3hours, 7-10pm



I rather like the idea of getting them all out the way at once. It will be like ripping off a band aid, nice and quick. No, I take that back, it's more like violently tearing off a cast for two days. Now I am not worried about Economics(to be honest I've already signed up for it again for next semester). I am also not worried about Power Systems for two reasons. The first reason is that the material is not that difficult. The second reason is that it is an hour long group test given over a period of 3 hours. Yes, you read me correctly; I said a group test: As in five people take the test together.

I am not worried about Statitics either, because I know what is going to be on the final and it doesn't scare me. With hard work I know that I can get a good grade in the course. I am, however, anxious about the electromagnetic fields and waves test. It is a killer and I am going to have to study very hard for it. We will see how it goes.

Adios for now, muchachos

No comments:

Search This Blog