Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My 100th Blog

As the title suggests, this is the 100th blog I have every written. This blog has been up for months now, and has chronicled the changes that have occurred in my life. It has been a great means of blowing off steam, and of informing others of the nuances of my life. I have really really enjoyed this having and writing in this blog. It is a rewarding experience that I would suggest to anyone.

In my opinion, a blog should serve the purpose of expressing some deeper emotions or truths while staying light enough to be picked up by a casual reader. You have to balance the size of your blogs, as well as their content. If you blog is too long or dry, well then you will be sure to have bored readers. If your blog is short and very airy, you will not be able to keep any readers. It's a tricky paradigm. And, I don't even know if I can use that word correctly.

In any case, the world has changed in these past few months and so have I. I have no idea where life is going to take me. But, you will sure be able to read about it in this blog. I look forward to both my future and the future of this blog with cautious anticipation.

No comments:

Search This Blog