Monday, April 19, 2010

I've Entered Dead Week

Testing is comming around again, and this time is the last time! Well, in actuality I'm probably going to be taking courses again at some point in my life. However, my undergraduate career is drawing to a close and I could'nt be happier. I've been here 9 semesters, and I've had quite enough. I've sweat, bleed, and stressed over this place and soon that will all be a thing of the past.

No more homework! No more school projects! No more finals!! It's all I can do to keep myself from salivating at the prospect. Soon, my life will consist of work time and personal time. It will no longer be the draining lifestyle I've become acustom to where school time could be any time, day or night, and where personal time takes a back seat to everything else.

Not only will I actually have time to pursue personal interests and my science, I will have time! Right now time is a commodity that is managed, traded and scheduled to the nth degree. Soon, time will be less restricted and I will be less stressed. Life is going to get easier soon.

And I wouldn't have it any other way...

1 comment:

Moment said...

I liked your words.

Search This Blog