Thursday, December 3, 2009

Iron Man 2 Leak



I don't know how it's still up and I don't really care. All I know is that I've been waiting for this movie to come out for a while and after looking at the preview I know it will not disappoint. There is so much going on here.



***SPOILER ALERT***

1. I don't know what is going on with Samuel L. Jackson's little "boy band"
2. Warmachine finally makes his appearance, but not with the person inside that I thought would be
3. I wonder if any other heros like hulk will play into this movie. Remember how Tony Stark was seen in another movie "putting together a team."
4. Whiplash makes an appearance, I'd love to know how he gets those energy whips to work.
5. Scarlett Johansson also makes her possibly sexiest appearance as Black Widow. Perhaps a love triangle is afoot?

No comments:

Search This Blog