Sunday, June 1, 2008

I should update this more often

Hey everyone.

Sorry that I haven't updated this in over a week. Life has been interesting since I started getting settled in my new job here.

In the two weeks that I have spent getting acclimated to small town America and the real world of engineering I have made a few discoveries. Firstly, I have picked up a couple of useful little morsels of information concerning wire soldering techniques, real world lab protocols (or the lack thereof), a new technique called "wire wrapping", and pizza.
Yes, I said pizza. You wouldn't know it from looking at it but Tony T's Pizza serves the best pizza I have ever tasted in my life. Tony T infuses flavors I never new could be put on a pizza. Now none of these are exotic or out there, per say, but they are delicious. My current favorite is a popular type known as Chicken Gold, it gets it's name from the color of the pizza. The recipe calls for a strange combination of spices, including mustard. And let me tell you, the slight tangy and robust flavors dance on your tongue like the can-cans of old.
But, pizza is not the only thing I have been doing to occupy my time. I have been running in an attempt to drop some weight. And, to my delight my lose for this week is a whooping two pounds!

Thank you thank you, please save the applauds for later...

I made a trip up to Massena this weekend to see the family. It was wonderful. I stopped at Clarkson on the way and walked around admiring how wonderful the campus looks in the summer with freshly planted flowers, blooming trees, and freshly cut green grass. I was smiling like and idiot the whole time.

Well, I have a week of work ahead and a couple of things to occupy my down time. Not a ton of things though. I will, however, force myself down to that mall in Johnson City that I have been meaning to go to. And, I also have to send one of my fraternity brothers a ring, who lives there also. Not in the mall, in the city.

Until next time, leave some love on the message board or email me at leemf@clarkson.edu. I will be sure to return your messages.

C'est la vie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can-cans of old.

wft? lol, good to see you are still using ridiculous vernacular.

~V

Search This Blog