Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Covert Blogging

This is going to have to be brief.

I am sitting in my cubicle right now at Raymond writing a blog as I routinely look over my shoulder and minimize this screen every time I hear or see someone walk by. I am really not supposed to be doing this, but they never said I could not do some quick internet surfing when I am waiting on tests, so I'm taking this time to update my blog.

I am doing an all day temperature test of these circuits that involve new operational amplifiers, and I only have about three mins before I have to take the next data point.

Before I leave, I want everyone to know that I am doing well and am having some fun at work. Even though I do not have a real project yet.

I'll update again tonight for sure.

Gotta run... here comes one of my bosses!

No comments:

Search This Blog