Thursday, March 27, 2008

This one goes out to

da fambly

So, family and friends, you are the main reasons I started this blog. I just wanted there to be a place where people can read about how I'm doing and stay informed, if there interested, without me having to contact everyone. Not that I'm not interesting in talking to you (family and friends)(and gf <333) but I just thought I could put up messages, stories, pictures, and videos from whats going on, mainly as I start my job in Greene for 6 months.

So heres the deal with the job so far. I got this internship that lasts six months so its called a "coop" with Raymond Corporation from May until December. This means that I will be spending a summer and semester of school by myself in my own apartment working in the real world. While I will miss everyone (especially you ashli ;) ) this job will be really good for me. They say ill be doing something in electrical design, but what exactly I am uncertain. I already got a GREAT place next to a picturesque river that is overlooked by a wrap around porch with this little swinging bench. The place includes everything. Now when I say everything I don't just mean electricity, water, heat, and garbage. I also mean to say that it is FULLY furnished, huge for a one bedroom, has dishes pots and pans, and even window treatments and linens (though I will use my own). It has this big queen size bed that looks great to. The only thing I have to pay for other than rent for this place is cable, internet, and food. So, I'm pretty happy with it. I will be sure to post pictures of it once I move in. And, I'll be sure to let you know how the job is, what the town is like, and what I'm up to.

I'll try to post at least a couple of times a week, but I'm going to leave this one up for at least a couple of days so people can see it.

1 comment:

Catnapsch said...

Honeyyy I'm so proud of you. You really don't have a clue how excited I am about everything and how awesome it is that everything is going so well as of yet. I'll be sure to visit [duh] and oh yeah.. I get to see you on Sunday. <3

Search This Blog