Saturday, March 29, 2008

I can't believe

that I'm still studying....

It's 11:16 pm on a Saturday night and where are my friends? Oh there over at the XO sorority raving. RAVING!!! And where am I??? I'm still studying!!! And I choose to stay home!!! Wow is all I have to say. My grades must be really worth a lot to me, or I must be starting to become responsible. Now, I'm not saying that I have been working and studying all day long. I've been taking breaks, made dinner, and am kinda watching a discovery show about the internet while making notes and doing work. But I've probably spent 8 solid hours working, and its a Saturday MY DAY OF REST!!!!. All that I have done is what to me seems like brief sporadic studying and a MAT LAB based Linear Algebra project, but when I look at the clock I say to myself "no way".

Now, I'm not trying to toot my own horn. I'll be the first to tell you that I could work much harder, but come on its a Saturday. And to think, work is only going to pick up from here since there is less than a month of classes left. Oh well, I'll make it. I always have. Well, this was certainly therapeutic. At least my friends won't have to hear me complain, ha.

No comments:

Search This Blog