Monday, January 18, 2010

School is back in session

Hey guys,

Sorry about being away for so long, it happens from time to time. I guess I just needed to take a break from everything during winter recess and recoup. And, recoup I certainly did. Among other things I celebrated my 22nd birthday and had chilled with old friends.

Other than that, not too much is going on. I'm in the new apartment. I got Ashli from Poughkeepsie, so she is up with me. I'm working on school and regular life stuff too. I'm trying to get in shape again in case I really can't find a job and need to join the air force (oh what fun that would be). But all in all, not a whole lot is going down. However, I'm sure that life will soon pick up into the break neck speed to which I have become accustom. I have a few reports due soon and I better get working on them.

So until next time,
[insert cliche farwell here]

1 comment:

Blogger Templates said...

Nice Blog. I liked it.

NevveB
www.nevveb.com Know your web

Search This Blog