Saturday, November 21, 2009

I need this vacation

Thanksgiving vacation will be arriving soon and it really could not have come at a better time. I'm stressing these days for a lot of reasons. And, because I'm lame and don't feel like blogging about something interesting I list them. Maybe it will be therapeutic.

1. I am a commuter and a full time student and I work
2. A mechanic told me over the phone that my car may be completely shot
3. I barely have any money to fix my car if it is salvageable
4. I woke up this morning at 645ish am after going to bed at 2am for work
5. I have a test on Monday
6. I have to start applying to grad school and I want to punch my gpa in the face
7. I don't know if I can afford grad school
8. The market sucks so hard that I probably won't get a job
9. I am in the double digits for thousands of dollars in debt
10. My PC needs to be reformatted


Please believe me when I say that I am not a complainer. I hate complainers and how they tend to dominate every conversation they are in. I just need to vent.

No comments:

Search This Blog