Monday, August 18, 2008

My Transformation

Hey Everybody,

Hope you're all doing well. I'm pretty good, these days. I think that living on my own in Greene has really given me a good handle on life, with respect to supporting myself. I never realized how much effort is put into maintaining health, home, and creature comforts.



For instance, if I want a really good chocolate chip cookie then I have to make it. There is no one else there to do that for me. Here's another for instance: If I want to watch TV, surf the web, and enjoy an air conditioned room; I have to stay on top of my financial responsibilities (i.e. bills). This is a big moment for me, and you get to witness the transformation from the me that let other people take care of the nuances, to the me that takes charge of them himself.

Arn't you lucky...

No comments:

Search This Blog