Thursday, August 28, 2008

Car parts, Grandmas, and Weekends

I replaced my two front tires, using one of them as a spare, and it cost me about 300 dollars! On top of that, I plan on replacing the back two soon and maybe getting new front brakes. Oh man, after that I will probably have put over 1000 bucks into that car. But on the bright side, its in great shape for it's age. For a '96 Chrysler its only got about 50,000 miles. In fact, the guy that repaired it asked me how I came across such a well kept car, for it's age. Lucky I guess.



The reason that I wanted to get the tires replaced soon, is because by this time on Friday I will be headed to Potsdam to see my sweetie. I haven't seen her in about a month and I miss her. I will also be having dinner at my parent's house, as well as seeing some friends from school and its going to be great!

We won't have her overbearing grandmother staring over our shoulders every time we hold hands or give each other a peck. Man, I could talk all day about how that woman drives me up a wall. I used to think my grandmother was bad, but by comparison she looks like mother Theresa. I don't know if that analogy works, but I'm using it.



Anyway, I'll be sure to let you know how the trip went. I still have preparing to do! I'm planning it so that when I leave work early tomorrow, I can just jump in the car and hit the road.

Later spaders...

No comments:

Search This Blog