Monday, February 15, 2010

Relationships

I've noticed an interesting relationship between the number of times I blog and my life. If I am busy, I will hardly blog. If I am stressed, I will blog a lot. If I am bored, I will constantly blog.

Now, I want this blog to be successful and interesting enough to capture and audience. However, I find that my blogging habits run against it's success. According to my prediction on the way I behave, based on past events, when I do blog; in all likelihood it is either going to be about my boring life or my stressed out life. Which is great if I'm trying to corner the market on stressed out boring people, but I'm not. My blog is counter intuitive. Oh well, I've got to study for a test tommorrow.


which is probably why I'm blogging now...

No comments:

Search This Blog